Fuel Wheel quality question for current owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNW Raptor

Reaction score
Have you considered Fifteen52 Turbomac HD's? I'm biased as that's what I have on mine, but they are great wheels, and made by a great company - https://fifteen52.com/collections/cast-wheels/products/turbomac-hd-thdab?variant=14352759717954

Don't have any experiences with Fuel, but I'd only consider Methods or Fifteen52 for wheels, especially on a raptor. Good quality and great designs, which imo is really hard to find in the truck segment. Most aftermarket truck wheels are pretty tacky.

OP
OP
TWIIGG

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you considered Fifteen52 Turbomac HD's? I'm biased as that's what I have on mine, but they are great wheels, and made by a great company - https://fifteen52.com/collections/cast-wheels/products/turbomac-hd-thdab?variant=14352759717954

Don't have any experiences with Fuel, but I'd only consider Methods or Fifteen52 for wheels, especially on a raptor. Good quality and great designs, which imo is really hard to find in the truck segment. Most aftermarket truck wheels are pretty tacky.

Didn’t really see anything I really liked but I really appreciate the suggestion!

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had the 17x8.5s Fuel Trophy’s on my 2018 for over a year without any issues. They are Mat Black with the gray rings and they cleanup up very nicely. I recommend them for everyday and Offroad driving.

I had the original Methods on my Gen 1, but I wanted to go with something different on my new truck.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I've got the red zephyrs. The paint leaves something to be desired for sure. Inside most of the windows the paint is incredibly thin to the point of being transparent. On the small lip area, its also very thin and it seems to be fading. Backsides are more of the same.

It's all stuff that you're only going to notice while cleaning them, but it does kinda suck. I've got a friend with the same issue on his, and I've heard this just is the way it goes with their colored wheels.