Wheel Suggestions for AMB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, 2 pages already and a singular serious response. Guess I know why this forum seems to have died off in the last few years. Didn't think I'd get dog piled by a Gen 1 owner in the Gen 3 forum but as you said, uncertain times......

Shame a few people gotta suck the fun out of an enthusiast forum but whatever. Keyboard warriors win again. Moving on.
it is getting ridiculous at times tbh

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What ever wheels he likes is what he should get. I hate most of these designs and especially one that poke out. But, he may like them. Any 5th grader can figure out the difference in poke between +34 and 0 offset. If a person is smart enough to get on here and post, they can use Wheel Pros or others to see how the new aluminum will look.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What ever wheels he likes is what he should get. I hate most of these designs and especially one that poke out. But, he may like them. Any 5th grader can figure out the difference in poke between +34 and 0 offset. If a person is smart enough to get on here and post, they can use Wheel Pros or others to see how the new aluminum will look.
And that 300+ page of wheel discussion has 100+ pictures to compare and contrast styles as well as offset. He has the tools to figure this out, he just wants it spoon fed.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dub Baller 30s. They are 30x10 with +30 so they might rub a bit. Just notch the frame with an angle grinder where they hit. The wall of chrome when you get up to highway speed will look majestic against AMB. You'll need new tires though. You can probably sell your stock 35s on Facebook market place for cash or handjobs.

View attachment 442016
You can sell stuff for handjobs? Asking for a friend.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
part of his post was not to get poke, he said he wanted the difference between +12 and +0, but anyway.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
part of his post was not to get poke, he said he wanted the difference between +12 and +0, but anyway.
lol, so he knows the difference between +34 and +12 but can’t figure out another 12 mm or 1/2 inch?
I have this to make it better.

Attachments

• IMG_4886.jpeg
    IMG_4886.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter