FS - Stock UCA, LCA, Rods, Sway 8k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got some extra parts in the garage

Just came off my 2012 Scab - they have 8000 miles on them:

I have:

Upper control Arms
Lower control arms
Steering tie rods
sway bar (with spacers, but only one bracket as the other is still needed)

they are in fine condition, even washed them.

$500 for the set I guess local pickup. will ship but you will have to pay the UPS package/shipping fees extra.

Not sure on pricing, haven't seen LCA's for sale, let me know if price is reasonable or I'm too high/low

20130907_112407_zps21e2a849.jpg

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
okay, I've looked into shipping this collection, and even up to Canada for the PM's made. It's REALLY expensive. It's like $275 to Canada.

i'm coming around to the opinion that if anyone going to the October run in Texas wants to buy these, let me know and I'll throw them in the bed and bring em down.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Peter this might be a stupid question... well it is but your saying 500 bucks for everything in the pic for a local pickup?

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Peter this might be a stupid question... well it is but your saying 500 bucks for everything in the pic for a local pickup?

yeah I am, but got quite a few PM's about shipping to hell and gone. frankly it's just too much damn work to ship this stuff. it's heavy, bulky and I don't have time to package it myself, so I have to get the UPS store to do it.

If someone wants to come get it for 500, or I will take to the even in October (note, I'll only be there on Saturday) that works.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn that was quick. Congrats.

I have a set of the same including front shocks available for local pickup in SoCal. PM me if interested