FS: Retro's, Navtv, SW Headers/Exhaust, intakes, and more!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Essentially looking at parting everything out in the long run. (so stay tuned)

I can accept all major credit cards, paypal, or cash.

FIRST TO SEND ME THE MONEY GETS THE GOODS!
(pm me for contact info, paypal account email, etc)

2010 Old/Used Volant intake - Power core (20k miles on it, currently installed) 255

Bedrug, for tailgates with "stripper pole" step. (never installed, used a few times might be dusty from sitting in garage..) 275

Rotopax tanks/mounts (see thread for more details, still in the box that bigj sent them in! {i should charge extra for the box...}) - 350
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/wts-rotopax-gas-water-cans-mounts-12926/

rJ3dmA1.jpg
WbP1ss0.jpg

Orange Electronic TPMS system: Never opened brand new - 100 shipped

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/152012-post1.html <-- thread about the system (i bought it because of this thread)

SUAXMi3.jpg
0xiyPEd.jpg

Interior LED kit:

CFjo9wH.jpg

Looks like it is no where near a complete LED kit like i was lead to believe from the person i bought it from (missing a few things for a scab it looks like)

You can see the full kit here.

Ford Raptor LED Interior/Exterior Lighting Kit / AMB Automotive Lighting

Looks like i have the following.

What i have (in the picture in the first post)
License plate
1 dome light (need 2 more of these based on the link above)
2 tail lights
2 map lights

Last edited:
OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ducati FXR's all balcked out, with amber ring behind the reflectors. (like the picture above)

Not exactly sure what you want to know. (think they were on the truck for about 7-8k miles)

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New volant intake sold.

Surprised no one is interested in the navtv, helluva deal for a never been installed navtv.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

what happened? i cant believe you never installed the unit. jeez slacker.

It got stuck in the pile of parts... haha (basically im a slacker)

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
suprised most of this stuff hasnt moved. i figured the nav-tv, retroes, and the SW setup would have been gone quick. especially the SW setup, thats a good price with all the coating u had done

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The coating should be for heat. From my past experience with headers the engine compartment would get real toasty without coating the headers. It will save all kinds of sparkplug wires and other accessories near the engine.

I so want this SW exhaust, but I can only dream right now unless I get a surprise bonus from work.:Big Laugh: