Front shocks ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At 75K mine were leaking also. I have the 100k warranty and I took it to the dealer. I could tell by the way it drove they were both shot but the dealer said it was normal, needless to say Im not happy about it. I ended up going with ICON all around and the old Fox's are in the garage, I need to see if I can sell them.

I would say "normal" is subjective. I have rebuilt shocks with 30K to 75K and all have been worn depending on use. Some were VERY blown.

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drj.rap, did they install your shocks on the mid perch or did they do bottom perch upon reinstallation?

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few more pictures from after I got home. This doesn't seem normal to me but I could be wrong.

Sorry I don't know how to rotate the pictures.

Thats the same ******** my dealer hit me with, also went on to tell me that if they were to change them, and ford didn't agree with the warranty when old shocks were returned, the dealer gets hit with a double the price of shocks price/fine for doing the warranty, because of that tab. The dealer screwed me on my heated seat when it burnt out at 14,000, and tried to screw me on my back window blowing out because of the defroster, but internet complaints about it and having crystal on it saved me on that one.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At 75K mine were leaking also. I have the 100k warranty and I took it to the dealer. I could tell by the way it drove they were both shot but the dealer said it was normal, needless to say Im not happy about it. I ended up going with ICON all around and the old Fox's are in the garage, I need to see if I can sell them.
You can donate them to @m3dragon for the shock exchange program he runs.

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com