Front end camera.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert Joyce

Reaction score
I’m looking to see if anyone has had or is having an issue with their front camera. My front camera has gone dark. It looks like it’s midnight at noon.

Is there something I can do or is this a dealership issue??

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer will replace under warranty if you are still in warranty. I had same issue with my rear camera. They replaced camera and harness. Very common issue.

Pittbug

Reaction score
Dropped off my 1 week old 2020 at the dealer yesterday for the same issue. I'll hear back today on what they find out.

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine as well. Next week will be it’s third trip to the dealer for it this month

The issue is the connection between camera and wiring harness. Ford is coming up with TSB for an updated design.

Replacing camera/harness currently wont' do much as the issue will come back.

Carlos C

Reaction score
The issue is the connection between camera and wiring harness. Ford is coming up with TSB for an updated design.

I have a 2020 Raptor with the same issue.
Re seated the plug behind the camera and has been fine for over a week now.
We'll see how long that lasts.

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My 2020 raptor has less that 6k on it and has been to the dealer 3 times for the front camera. Finally replaced it and now the 360 doesn’t work.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
My 2020 raptor has less that 6k on it and has been to the dealer 3 times for the front camera. Finally replaced it and now the 360 doesn’t work.

Can you Lemon Law a vehicle over a camera? Not saying you should, it was just a thought that popped into my head.