FRF Raffle Results Video!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
(may still be processing, but it will be live at this URL shortly)

CONGRATS GUYS!!!

Well congrats to all and this forums founders. Great job Birdman. I guess I will have to just dream on about a bumber. Waaaaaaaaaaa. Anyone wanna buy my Airaid Since I did not with the tuner? HAhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn awesome video! I enjoyed watching BIRDY shakin' the bucket. (I need a bucket, too! Actually, two of them).

Congratulations to everyone that won and thanks to everyone that made this possible!

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats guys. Awesome that trolls got first prize haha. Kinda funny.

Good job vendors, admins, staff and members. Great thing we got goin on here at FRF.

-Posted with my iPhone.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Wow Birdy went all out. Almost like a news broadcaster with the tv in the back. Congrats to the winners and thats a ton Birdy for running with this and doing a damn good job at it!

midnighyt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wooohooo!!!!

I won something!!!!! now I just have to pick my picture out! I might make some new ones this weekend!

Thank you so much to FRF, Birdman and the sponsors who made this raffle possible! First time winning anything! :)

feels good man :peace:

Last edited:

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cool raffle... very customized and personal and congrats to all the winners.

guess I will have to look forward to the next one... who is going to offer prizes??? Foutz ;)

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow Guys haven't been on here in awhile been really busy with work and trying to move. I got a message on fb from birdman saying check out FRF. My first thought was hmm maybe i won something in the Raffle but I never thought i would have won the Grand Prize. I have had a horrible week and this just changed it. Thanks Birdman and Bo.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Wow Guys haven't been on here in awhile been really busy with work and trying to move. I got a message on fb from birdman saying check out FRF. My first thought was hmm maybe i won something in the Raffle but I never thought i would have won the Grand Prize. I have had a horrible week and this just changed it. Thanks Birdman and Bo.

there's the MAN! lol...it's about damn time.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One thing I am going to have them do is where I've seen them put SVT in the skid plate. I'm going to have them put FRF.

Status
Not open for further replies.