FRF Giveaway 2 Drawing Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
hey now,......... i was under assumption that we were done playing our little game........

For now. Where's is that front camera override?

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i need a truck in my shop. im almost tempted to add them to my order just so i have one to mess with. i also found things regarding the reverse camera and nav while driving. those are much easier to bypass than the front camera. i am thinking i might be able to do it without lockpic or nav-tv piece. but i only focused on the front camera when i had a raptor in my shop for the 4 hours i was able to get. (thanks to a local member for that...mpyle101)
i bumped my thread in the 2012 section. hopefully someone will come soon, otherwise its waiting until my truck gets here before i can really do some work.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^Come on, haven't you been around here long enough to know that Nobody gets banned from FRF. BUSA is perfect example of that.

We'll need to change the party to "when BUSA gets suspended during - FRF Giveaway #3". (I wonder if he'll still be a sponsor if that were to happen.)

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im going to screw it up by having a new number game at the same time as the frf giveaway drawing, and have it be a huge prize at the end. but the game would only last for an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.