FRF must be Evil...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheelz96

Reaction score
I find it helps that ever so often when you are receiving packages, you make sure to order something for the wife to keep the "happy wife, happy life" theme going...

With that said, I am ordering some new shocks next week and I plan to also trim the bushes, lay new pine straw, and plant some flowers around the house the same time I will be receiving the shocks. This type of thing always softens the blow!

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it helps that ever so often when you are receiving packages, you make sure to order something for the wife to keep the "happy wife, happy life" theme going...

With that said, I am ordering some new shocks next week and I plan to also trim the bushes, lay new pine straw, and plant some flowers around the house the same time I will be receiving the shocks. This type of thing always softens the blow!

And then the next time you start proactively doing chores around the house she's going to say "oh shit, what'd you order now?"

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Couldn’t stop laughing!

By the way, 4months ago I came home from walking our dogs. When I approached our place, I see this amazing 2019 gorgeous Ruby Red Raptor sitting in the driveway. I’m thinking, “geez that looks awesome...I wonder who’s here”. Well, she had got it for me and had the dealership deliver it...surprised me with it. So, she kinda deserves to give me “the look” whenever she wants, and I kinda deserve to take it.

I am using this to shame my wife into action. I have a large surplus of husband points, and it’s time to cash in.

OP
OP
Troutrad

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered Rigid Radiance 360 light kit, upgraded to the “scene” lights from Specialty Performance Parts. Just another thousand bucks out the window. Damn you FRF.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the rat bastards in here can really push you into spending stupid money on your truck. At least it's a solid investment!

What frame plugs did you get, I've never seen that?

Solid investment? The **** are you talking about bro? You and everyone else here will get a fraction out of your car what you put into it, if that. mod your car because you love it, but NOT because you think it's a good investment

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Solid investment? The **** are you talking about bro? You and everyone else here will get a fraction out of your car what you put into it, if that. mod your car because you love it, but NOT because you think it's a good investment

I don't think he means financial investment.
I think he means an intrinsic investment. Meaning the effort put into it will reflect during driving.

Well, at least thats what I tell myself haha

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I bought my Raptor a few months ago, then decided to do a few little mods to make it more use-able: Nice Bakflip MX4 Tonneau cover and tailgate sealer, some Rally Armor mud flaps and a rear seat protector for my dogs and a couple other minor items. Then, I made one of the more expensive mistakes of my life. Somehow I found a link to THIS forum. Having never been particularly mechanical, all the friendly (or should I say Satanic) folks on this forum have taught me I needed and was capable of many more mods. Started off quite modestly with some plastic frame hole plugs for the rear wheel wells, then the rear seat release, a Raptor Billet tow hitch cover....ya know, little things. Then I was convinced i should do a CAI (yeah I know, debatable),so tossed in the Airaid. It was fun; then I continued my road to financial ruin because I’d heard a video given to me by some kindly soul here (Satan) and now I just had to have the Borla ATAK mid-pipes (still my favorite!!), followed shortly by a Oil Separator. I had to pay some love to my Big Red (the color should give me pause by now) by doing the full exterior treatment with Ceramic coatings, glass polish and sealers and plastic protectors. She looked good but with that little tilt forward, I had to give her some Eibachs the same as I’d give my daughter braces for her crooked teeth. A few other lesser little mods and I’m suddenly pushing 5 grand over just a couple months into my little satanic ride. The more I read here, the more I just have to have; ****** seems less addictive and probably cheaper...mmm. Haven’t even started on the lights... I’ve got at least another 5 grand planned in the next couple months and probably will have to find a divorce attorney (kidding). FRF...you evil bastard!

PS...Thanks, having the time of my life!

Going to have to get a laundry list from you here shortly when I pick mine up. :)