GEN 1 Fox 3.0 swap out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I visited Rogue over the weekend and picked up my parts (to save shipping). They have a nice shop!
Stephen was super helpful and I must say I was impressed with their fabrication.

i'll start a new thread on the install of this stuff. Parts and info look great to me.
The bumper i got raw because I'm going to weld on brackets for a bunch of indpenedent lights vs a 40" bar.

I mentioned this to Stephen when there, and he sent me this the next day.

R267.jpg

So i'd say I have no complaints at this point. Perhaps they had previous fitment issues, but it all looks good to me.
I'm a fabricator, so I'm not just spreading fluff. Will have more info as I get this together over the new years holiday.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
R268.jpg

R269.jpg
R297.jpg

R270.jpg

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped parts off at Powder yesterday. the Deavers will give me a 1" lift over this.

R266.jpg

i really like the look of the 37's! they do rub in the front well, will have to cut off the pinch weld on the inside.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dropped parts off at Powder yesterday. the Deavers will give me a 1" lift over this.

R266.jpg

i really like the look of the 37's! they do rub in the front well, will have to cut off the pinch weld on the inside.
keep up with updates

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been working on my house way to much, but did get the Deavers installed and raised the front another inch (7.8") all the way up. it looks good, and it sure takes bumps better. much smoother ride. Need more drive time. will get more info and some pics on it soon. aiming to start the suspension parts install the week after next.

Happy 2020!

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, lil update, I mentioned the +1 deavers installed made a noticeable difference on ride quality! the rear takes bumps so much better. on and off road. definately worth it in my book. the truck leans a little more on street cornering. the stock springs seemed to buck the truck when you'd hit a bump at speed, now you hardly feel it.
raised my front coils all the way up. with the 37's that's pretty much another 2" so im sitting about 4" above stock and I think it looks perfect.

Last edited: