Fox 3.0" settings with DSC and QAB adjusters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fb73

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can try to add some weight (like 200-300kgs) cuz it usually helps to settle the rear suspension...

Hope you will receive your shocks soon, I'm still waiting for the spare parts to service my shocks...That's ridiculous...

woutvc

Reaction score
Tell me about it :) (waiting on Fox)

The rear shocks are now just as I want them to be.
Now waiting for the front ones :)

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it's all different, but has anyone tried running fully open on the street and then fully closed when off-roading?

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The open part sounds doable. going to be a little bouncy in the rear so I doubt you’re going to like that. The closed part I can say you’re going to hate it. Way too harsh of a ride.

start with these settings. I’ll bet just a couple of clicks is all you need to be happy.

Attachments

• IMG_0875.jpeg
    IMG_0875.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 18

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The open part sounds doable. going to be a little bouncy in the rear so I doubt you’re going to like that. The closed part I can say you’re going to hate it. Way too harsh of a ride.

start with these settings. I’ll bet just a couple of clicks is all you need to be happy.
Aren’t those for Icons? I guess it’s the same for Fox?