Fox 3.0 Factory Series ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Which one is the quietest among FOX/KING/ICON. I am assuming it's ok to mix match front and rear with different brand.

ICON is the quietest. Then Fox, then King. Most will keep the same but yes you can mix them. I personally have the ICON RXT in the rear because it provides the best type of suspension without cutting into the bed and having a permanent rack taking up bed space. I have Fox 3.0 DSC up front with Fox bumps.

If you would like a quote just message me.

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ICON is the quietest. Then Fox, then King. Most will keep the same but yes you can mix them. I personally have the ICON RXT in the rear because it provides the best type of suspension without cutting into the bed and having a permanent rack taking up bed space. I have Fox 3.0 DSC up front with Fox bumps.

If you would like a quote just message me.

How about ICON ZETA 3.0?

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DO NOT Purchase the 3.0 suspension for a better ride. I just installed them on my Gen 1 and they ride stiffer and they are noisy and loud. I only have 50k on my Gen 1 and it is in show condition and never off roaded. The fronts sound worse then another truck I have with 300k on the original suspension and the rears sound like loose marbles inside a can. I have had them torqued to spec twice and they are awful.

Question... Why would you put a Bypass shock that is designed for offroad racing on a truck that "never goes offroad"? Bypass shocks are notoriously loud (thats the bypass valves working) and will be stiffer than a 2.5 that is tuned for on/off road.

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are stiffer, but in a good way I feel. More planted on the ground. Also a bit noisy (I have front only for now), like something loose, made me wonder if I forgot to bolt something back on.

I think it's a good upgrade even for on-road drive only. Now looking to upgrade the rear too.