Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I can see that as well. I’m sure someone will chime in to assist.

Have you tried Auxiliary External Subwoofer? Someone commented that it improved the power output of the factory Kicker 8” Sub/amp. Before I try, I’d like to hear from any others that have.

I did this on my 2019 802A and it made a huge difference! If you have not done it yet, you definitely should.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can forecasn turn off the auto start/stop so my truck never turns off at stoplights? I've heard conflicting reports. Some say yes, some say no. I cant find the programing in the spreadsheet.

Thanks!

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can forecasn turn off the auto start/stop so my truck never turns off at stoplights? I've heard conflicting reports. Some say yes, some say no. I cant find the programing in the spreadsheet.

Thanks!

Yes, you can disable start/stop with Forscan. First thing you see on the spreadsheet:

upload_2019-11-18_12-20-17.png

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I believe auto stop/start is disabled with the aux sub configuration.

Steve Yates

Reaction score
Anyone have problems saving the original configuration and reloading it back before selling it? I'm concerned that at some point Ford may lock this down and we can't revert back, potentially lessoning the value of our Raptors.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had no problem. I restored all my files to stock before loading my tune. Worked perfectly. Of course, you have to back up your stock files. It’s the first thing you should do with Forscan.

WV Dual Sport

Reaction score

Thanks!
Yep. It's in there. Half the time my truck looks like it is "on" other times it looks like the switch is in the off position, however, it never works now. so ;)

IIRC, you have to change the setting for the battery monitoring system.

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys mostly using the IOS or Android app or the windows desktop version? Also is everyone using the OBDLink MX+? or is the ELM327 fine? One is $15 and the other is $75