Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.... it would be very bad for someone who cleans and details regularly with the key in your pocket. ...

Why would anyone "clean and detail" a truck "regularly" ?? :biggrin::biggrin:

Just kidding. I also have a corvette and I always give the old folks on the corvette forum a hard time about this as well. Most of those retired gentlemen of leisure just sit and wax their vettes all the time and every once in a while, take it to a restaurant or cars and coffee event and then quickly put it away. You should see the number of threads about detailing products!

:biggrin:

Last edited:

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone "clean and detail" a truck "regularly" ?? :biggrin::biggrin:

Just kidding. I also have a corvette and I always give the old folks on the corvette forum a hard time about this as well. Most of those retired gentlemen of leisure just sit and wax their vettes all the time and every once in a while, take it to a restaurant or cars and coffee event and then quickly put it away. You should see the number of threads about detailing products!

:biggrin:

I hear ya. I do also follow all the detailing treads and subscribe to various YouTube channels.

My Raptor is my daily driver, but I actually find cleaning and detailing somewhat therapeutic on weekends. I just enjoy maintaining everything I own meticulously.

I also tend to keep things for 10 years or more and they always look the same (or better) than the first day I get them.

I still have my '97 WS6 Trans Am I ordered new when I was 18 and it's better than new with original paint. However, not a single other thing is original at this point.

Anyway...I'm an aerospace/military electronics engineer and also love modding and tweaking just as much. So I try to stay on top of this stuff too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

My Schnell

Reaction score
Auto start/stop diasabled info
BCM 726-48-02 0100 > 0000
Thanks for the info

Has anyone tested this out?

I just coded this and it appears to work as I went on a short drive...will report back after a longer trip. FYI, 726-48-02 original (for my truck) was 0100 0000 0179. After changing to *0** **** ****, the last character in the chain changed to an 8 after writing. So now it reads, 0000 0000 0178.

I also checked the code after cycling the auto on/off button to on and the code did not revert. Hopefully this is the electronic/coding fix for this...

Also, I finally got my Global windows working. I must have never written the code after changing it in the BCM module the first time.

Last edited:

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The standard auto fold (non-Lincoln) will open and close with every lock/unlock of the fob.

I believe this also means they will open and close with every lock/unlock of the door handle. In that case, it would be very bad for someone who cleans and details regularly with the key in your pocket. All keyless entry systems seems to randomly trigger if you're touching any part of the door.

[emoji115]I can confirm - while not really bad it's annoying as hell. I just make sure to leave the keys inside the house when I clean it [emoji3]

iumbastu

Reaction score
The standard auto fold (non-Lincoln) will open and close with every lock/unlock of the fob.

I believe this also means they will open and close with every lock/unlock of the door handle. In that case, it would be very bad for someone who cleans and details regularly with the key in your pocket. All keyless entry systems seems to randomly trigger if you're touching any part of the door.

Anyone near Boston that wants to share their tools in trade for beer (pick your fav beverage here...)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was there a code for just running the LEDs on the grill without the day time running lights? We should start a page with all values for each tweak. Or put them all on the first page here