Ford tracking stuck “in production”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yourfordgirl

Reaction score
Could be a commodity issue such as bedliner, tires, chip, paint etc... or the plant may have stopped production momentarily. unfortunately there are many factors for it to freeze.

NORCALgen3

Reaction score
So after discovering my truck was on a railcart in Texas on its way to CA, it has gone dark again. Ford still thinks it is in MI, so who knows at this point. I have been noticing that people with blend dates of 8/10 - 8/18 are starting to get their trucks. Mine was 8/20 so I assume it is close.

NORCALgen3

Reaction score
Update from factory rep in Deerborn. My raptor is 1 of 4 sitting there waiting to be shipped for some reason. Out of the 4, only one has a * behind the VIN which is for a Chip Hold. I know mine is not one of those. He said the truck is literally sitting there waiting to be released but is fully built. They have no clue why it showed in Texas. My ETA was 9/28 and just got bumped to 10/11 last night which prompted another check-in. My guess is it magically gets shipped in the next few days since they only pushed it 13 days.

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
Update from factory rep in Deerborn. My raptor is 1 of 4 sitting there waiting to be shipped for some reason. Out of the 4, only one has a * behind the VIN which is for a Chip Hold. I know mine is not one of those. He said the truck is literally sitting there waiting to be released but is fully built. They have no clue why it showed in Texas. My ETA was 9/28 and just got bumped to 10/11 last night which prompted another check-in. My guess is it magically gets shipped in the next few days since they only pushed it 13 days.
Hopefully, mine is one of the 4. I think mine and yours were built the same day. 8-19

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tracker shows my truck stuck in production since the 22nd. According to FP and my dealer it was “produced” on the 22nd. Nothing has shown moved to shipping yet, hopefully soon.

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
mine updated to
mine updated to "built" awaiting shipping this morning