Ford tracking stuck “in production”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine has been in production for several days too. Doesn't say it's built or shipped but it has an estimated delivery date of 10.28. Guess I'll just keep refreshing it every 30 minutes until it changes. Maybe it works like the crosswalk button. The more you push it the faster it changes, right??

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Mine has been in production for several days too. Doesn't say it's built or shipped but it has an estimated delivery date of 10.28. Guess I'll just keep refreshing it every 30 minutes until it changes. Maybe it works like the crosswalk button. The more you push it the faster it changes, right??
LOL I wish. I was almost going to write a script to check for me. LOL.

ctraptor

Reaction score

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like mine is done and now says "In Transit." Chrome web inspector below, released and shipped yesterday:

Picture1.png

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where in the inspector do you get to this? Can not find it!
Open the tracker in Chrome. Right click and pick inspector. Click "Network" at the top. Refresh the page. Find the line item that starts with ?ordernumber and click. Then expand that item.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Open the tracker in Chrome. Right click and pick inspector. Click "Network" at the top. Refresh the page. Find the line item that starts with ?ordernumber and click. Then expand that item.
Perfect! I wasn't hitting refresh. Thanks!