Ford Raptor Reverse Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FordRaptorLights, what are the lights pictured above mounted adjacent to the license plate?

Also, with the S1s, is there any problem with the rear view camera operation? Do they wash it out?

Thank you...

These mount to the same bracket as the S2 reverse lights. It’s between the tail pipe and the hitch. They’re bright, but we don’t believe that they wash out the camera.

Further question; I have Corsa 5” tips installed, which light (s1 or s2) will give me the most/best clearance from my tips?

Nothing against Baja Designs, but if I were to want Rigid pods in the rear; say their new sr-l spreader with red backlight, would ORA’s wiring harness work with it?

S1 definitely a hair smaller than the S2. We have not tested them with the 5” diameter tips, but after taking some measurements they do appear to fit. As far as our harness goes, it has connectors for the Baja lights but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t cut them off, add others or directly connect the wires to one another.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be good to see them installed with the brackets flipped. As shown they don’t look particularly well integrated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Johnkn @TrackRat @SD1290

We spent our Saturday working on a slight redesign of the S1 reverse kit. This setup is designed to be tucked up high with the bumper. This is still completely bolt on, no drilling required. Here are the pics and night output shots. Let us know what you think!

aKAHZlS.jpg

Hyzm1r2.jpg

duuCu7k.jpg

CDVkvPu.jpg

ywdbJ35.jpg

wYD0ASO.jpg

VgpY7yE.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We shipped out an absolute ton of these new Baja Designs S1 reverse kits today. With multiple ways to mount them and 2,375 lumens being emitted by each S1, these compact lights are punching well above their weight!

Baja Designs S1 reverse kits, S2 reverse kits and our plug and play auxiliary switch wiring harnesses are all in stock, ready to ship! No waiting on any of this stuff as we keep these kits ready to go.

Ph: 888-466-8991

Interwebs: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

dvYbjRz.jpg

1AWFRbT.jpg

Bulldog17

Reaction score
Are there any problems with upfitter switch on, and putting into reverse ? As far as two feeds. Also, I guess stock reverse lights would come on with upfitter switch? I dont see it as a problem, curious...thx