Ford Raptor Reverse Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Install instructions?

The S1's will install essentially the same way as the Baja Designs S2 reverse kit. They utilize the same mounting points as well as the same wiring to tap into your reverse lights within your tail lights. And of course, we also offer our plug and play aux switch wiring harness. This allows the user to control the reverse lights with one of the truck's aux switches and also trigger the lights when the truck is placed into reverse. We've sold a TON of these harnesses and have plenty in stock now.

We can send you the PDF instructions for the S2 reverse kit as well.

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to install them up tighter to the bottom of the bumper? Looks like they hang down further than the S2s

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to install them up tighter to the bottom of the bumper? Looks like they hang down further than the S2s

Yes, you can basically flip the light/bracket around and have the lights mount closer to the bumper.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We offer a harness to utilize the upfitters + reverse circuit

You are NOT receiving the entire first batch. Sorry to tell ya. We're also receiving S1 lights during that same run.

I don't condone you lying to the public about how you are "exclusively" receiving S1 lights, when you are not. That's wrong in my opinion, sorry to comment on your post. But it's just completely incorrect that statement and something had to be said. That's like us saying we're the only ones who carry SAE lights which is not true.

Hey guys. Jeff Salmeri here. I usually don’t involve myself in nonsense talk from specific vendors. But I don’t appreciate my character being attacked.

Facts are facts. We have the entire first batch of S1s. They were developed specifically for our triple bezel kit. 4x4 has none. Not because of production problems or any other made up situation. I don’t know why this vendor does and says the things he does. Show us some lights sir...

3bc8c4404d6ed745aace7499ebce718c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eb50664d7426a37fe015570d3f328afb.jpg
Don’t mind me, just enjoying popcorn.

Btw, Staying tuned for the best Black Friday 2019 promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've got quite a few Baja Designs S1 reverse kits boxed up and ready to ship! These small but mighty S1's pack a punch at 2,375 lumens each. Their compact design makes them a great option for reverse lights. And you already know that we're the ONLY ones with these lights in stock ready to ship right now.

Ph: 888-466-8991

Link: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

PApirpn.jpg

dvYbjRz.jpg

1AWFRbT.jpg

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FordRaptorLights, what are the lights pictured above mounted adjacent to the license plate?

Also, with the S1s, is there any problem with the rear view camera operation? Do they wash it out?

Thank you...

Last edited:

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Further question; I have Corsa 5” tips installed, which light (s1 or s2) will give me the most/best clearance from my tips?

Nothing against Baja Designs, but if I were to want Rigid pods in the rear; say their new sr-l spreader with red backlight, would ORA’s wiring harness work with it?