Ford Raptor Reverse Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of choices when it comes to LED lighting for your Ford Raptor. Forward facing or reverse light kits, you've got options. And when it comes to options, we simply offer more options. One size does not fit all, and that's why we offer MORE!

It’s your truck. So light it up the way you want!

Baja Designs -

One of, if not the most popular reverse light kits is the Baja Designs S2 kit. The S2's are compact, bright and the full kit makes for an easy install with tons of lumens. That's why with the release of the Baja Designs S1 we're offering the ultimate reverse kit. With almost 5,000 lumens of reverse light lumens, you're going to be able to light up everything behind you!

And let's not forget, we are the only shop to currently offer the plug and play reverse light kit aux switch wiring harness. This optional wiring harness offers you a plug and play wiring harness that connects to your aux switches in addition to the Baja Designs supplied wiring connections to your tail lights. We've got these in house and have sold literally 100's of them. Plug and play. It doesn't get any easier than that! When you want to connect your Baja Designs reverse light kit to the backup lights and the aux switches, we've got the kit for you!

Most importantly, we bought the ENTIRE first production run of the Baja Designs S1 lights. That's right, we're the ONLY shop to have these and we've got them before anyone else.

Lighting -

From Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Diode Dynamics, Rough Country and more, we’ve got it. And we've got this stuff in stock to make sure it gets from us to you as quickly as possible. Whether you're looking for the brightest lights to light up Baja or a set of SAE road legal lights, we've got them all.

Pricing -

Complete lights kits with brackets, lights, wiring and a warranty starting at just $269.95

Customer Service -

Our customer service is second to none. We're standing by to assist whether it's late at night or on Sunday morning. Always happy to help.

We offer forum member specials so reach out today.

Phone ---->>>>
888-466-8991

Website ——>>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Baja Designs S1 Reverse Kit with Option Aux Switch Wiring Harness:

dvYbjRz.jpg

Rigid A Series Reverse Kit:

77XcfUN.jpg

Baja Designs S2 Kit:

G7vvxPB.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay... i gotta say something because this is so wrong and it's embarrassing...

1) You are not the only shop to offer a plug and play aux harness.
2) You are not receiving the entire run of S1 lights. We're also receiving S1s at the same time as you guys.
3) You didn't create the S1 reverse kit... you saw our ad and copied it (which is fine, but don't make claims that you guys created the ultimate reverse kit)

As we felt it that it was imperative we respond to your outlandish claims:

1) For the reverse lights, at this time, we are the only shop to offer a plug and play wiring harness that allows the user to trigger their reverse lights with their tail lights and/or the OEM Ford Raptor aux switch(es)
2) We are indeed receiving the entire first batch of the S1's as we purchased the entire first production run of these lights directly from Baja Designs. The S1 is a product that we alone have been requesting Baja Designs to manufacture. This particular light with it's compact size specifically fits our triple bezel fog light kits. While there are numerous applications for such a light, this light was designed by Baja Designs at our request.
3) You did not create the S1 reverse light kit. The S1 reverse kit is simply a swap of the S1's versus the S2's as a kit currently offered by Baja Designs. No one created it, but we too will offer it. We did not copy your advertisement and the insinuation of such activity is appalling.

We do not in any way attempt to undermine our competitors on this forum or any other public venue. Your continued attacks and outright lies are simply wrong. As a long term contributing vendor on this forum, we do not condone this type of behavior or outright negativity.

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We offer a harness to utilize the upfitters + reverse circuit

You are NOT receiving the entire first batch. Sorry to tell ya. We're also receiving S1 lights during that same run.

I don't condone you lying to the public about how you are "exclusively" receiving S1 lights, when you are not. That's wrong in my opinion, sorry to comment on your post. But it's just completely incorrect that statement and something had to be said. That's like us saying we're the only ones who carry SAE lights which is not true.

Refugio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here is what I think.
I think that both companies are way the f**k overpriced on these light kits.
Forward or reverse.
Wiring harness kits as well.

They are great lights however. I purchased. Last thing I want is for my wife to find out how much money I have spent for Lights for my Raptor.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why would you say they are overpriced? The price is set by Baja Designs actually. 10% under MSRP is the least dealers can advertise for...

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A truck load of awesomeness delivered this morning! If you need Baja Designs S1’s, we’ve got them! This is just the first box we got opened up. Plenty more available for everyone. We’ll start fulfilling all those pre-orders right away.

Ph: 888-466-8991

Web: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

0653927F-F429-4DEE-BBD5-9A78344CE56B.jpeg

F17E62AF-AC91-4F4D-9C1B-C94A1C8D9E9F.jpeg