Ford Raptor Reverse Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had an issue as well as described in my previous post. My big thing about it was the fact that there were zero instructions that described the install with the coloring of the wires being different.
I also don't want anything free or store credit, but would definitely appreciate if you could send me a how to install with the wiring sent.

I have the exact same setup that he posted a picture of and I didn't bother trying to install to the reverse lighting because I didn't want to make 5 trips turning the truck on and seeing if I connected the right wire and didn't want to burn up a fuse if I was wrong.

In theory, your install type setup is a great idea but I don't plan on changing my lights once I install so getting it done is my priority

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Shoot me a text or call me at 317/796-8472 tomorrow. I’ll get you hooked up. Let’s talk about what you’re trying to accomplish specifically and I’ll get you hooked up. I am working on some additional options and components you may like (I’m not trying to sell you anything, just get you taken care of) and depending on what you are trying to work on I can either help you with what you have, or I can send you some extra components that you should be pretty happy with.

John

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the offer but I’m not looking for anything for free, just to inform other members of what to expect.

No problem. Let me know if I can help you in any other way. Like I said, I can also manually and permanently put connectors on a harness and send you a new one without the universal layout. You are also welcome to reach out and text or call me if I can help. The FRL guys are great and I also want to be sure we resolve your concerns on their behalf. We were just trying to address your specific application. We typically design the rear harness to run to the switches only. But we can truly come up with a more specific and custom one off setup for you on your behalf.

Camarors64

Reaction score
Does anyone know if when installing the s2 kit you need the included spacer behind the bracket? I'm asking because I don't have the kit and the spacers are super expensive.

Has anyone found something to use as a spacer other than the ones that would come with the kit if they are indeed needed?

Thanks.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes you need the spacer so that the S2 Bracket has something behind it. Otherwise it's not going to sit properly.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if when installing the s2 kit you need the included spacer behind the bracket? I'm asking because I don't have the kit and the spacers are super expensive.

Has anyone found something to use as a spacer other than the ones that would come with the kit if they are indeed needed?

Thanks.

You can always just mount them to the underside of your bumper. There's already a pre-existing hole there. Just bolt it up and go! No spacers needed.

Picture for reference:

Hyzm1r2.jpg