Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seilnacht

Reaction score
Looking for an allocation to custom build

Hello,

I'm in California and am looking to build an Avalanche SC. Any tips on dealers that might be able to help me do this without ADM would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kcr308

Reaction score
New owner

Hello everyone new member here. Just purchased a 2011 raptor extended cab with 29k miles. I was able to drive it home for $38k with 3 year 48k miles Ford extended care warranty. I thought it was a deal any thoughts input would be greatly appreciated thanks

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone new member here. Just purchased a 2011 raptor extended cab with 29k miles. I was able to drive it home for $38k with 3 year 48k miles Ford extended care warranty. I thought it was a deal any thoughts input would be greatly appreciated thanks

Depending on your options and your market, I think you did pretty well. Enjoy your new ride!

Magnetic18

Reaction score
Just ordered my 18 at msrp. Went to my local dealer and they wanted 6k over, I had bought my last truck from them. I said, since you insist on ripping people off you won't be seeing me again. Then at second dealer, about 30 minutes away, he said that they will do msrp but since the owner knows a lot of people that want to truck I need to wait on a list. I said I'm ready to put deposit down and order right now. Dealer said take my card if you change your mind. Not waiting, getting this done today. Drove another 30 minutes to a big dealership, right off the highway. Right off the bat the GM tells me we never charge over msrp and its first come first serve.........DONE. That is how you do business. Customer for life. Please, Please everyone in the market for this truck, find a reputable dealer, there are some left out there.

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the Vin number on gray 2017. Would like to see the exact options it has

BudTX

Reaction score
looking for msrp

I'm in Kansas City, and looking for a Super Crew Raptor in silver or white. The dealers around here all want $3k to $10k over MSRP. If anyone has any leads I would be grateful.

kaypee

Reaction score
I had luck in South East Texas getting MSRP ordering my 2018 Raptor back in May. Will be built Nov. 1 or so they say.