Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014 Rapture

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have dealer connections let me know if anyone is in the market for a Raptor. Located in Central Texas

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer in town keeps getting a few at MSRP. If anybody is still in the market and doesn't wanna get banged out let me know. FYI I got mine under sticker a little over a month ago.

2014 Rapture

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know of a 2011 with 37000 miles. Immaculate condition, Missing roof and stickers but is set to mid perch already. It's on display at a dealership in Austin. Pm me for specifics.

Raptor601

Reaction score
5 2014's in Jackson MS No Markup.

The dealerahip I always use has 5 left if anyone is looking and doesn't wanna get ripped. 3 Black and 2 Silver. Loaded out non SE Supercrews. The dealer is Watson Quality Ford in Jackson,MS. My salesman cut me a sweet deal on my White 2014 non SE Screw last month. They are selling them for MSRP with no Markup. Ask for Rick Rodenbaugh. He's a real straight shooter and will go out of his way to help you.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure mine will be totaled...will find out in a day or so.... Starting to look for another Terrain SCREW. If anyone sees one out there, please let me know!

TMB

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2014 yesterday from Don Chalmers in Rio Rancho NM. Paid MSRP ($58k) and am super happy with the deal and the Raptor! They had 1 more silver, 2 red, 1 blue and 1 black on the lot. All going for MSRP. They are also willing to sell to out of state buyers as someone beat me to the last white one they had by about 8 hours and they are shipping it off to Colorado tomorrow!

Theo

Reaction score
What link can I use to price out a 2017 Raptor? Tried Edmunds but the 2017 Raptor wasn't listed.