Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bighaeb

Reaction score
Just ordered my 18 at msrp. Went to my local dealer and they wanted 6k over, I had bought my last truck from them. I said, since you insist on ripping people off you won't be seeing me again. Then at second dealer, about 30 minutes away, he said that they will do msrp but since the owner knows a lot of people that want to truck I need to wait on a list. I said I'm ready to put deposit down and order right now. Dealer said take my card if you change your mind. Not waiting, getting this done today. Drove another 30 minutes to a big dealership, right off the highway. Right off the bat the GM tells me we never charge over msrp and its first come first serve.........DONE. That is how you do business. Customer for life. Please, Please everyone in the market for this truck, find a reputable dealer, there are some left out there.

That’s exactly right! Just be willing to shop around! I found a dealer 250 miles from home that was willing to knock off $1400 off MSRP, AND over allow on trade, AND swap the standard wheels for the bead lock capable wheels free of charge. That’s what I call customer service, as well as luck I suppose

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor Shelby Price??

A friend of mine works at a ford dealership near me. Told me they have a Blue Raptor Shelby on the way and should be in by next week 4/24 ish. Said they were asking $150k for it. Has anyone seen these on the street yet? Looks like they only cost about $120k brand new.

Depends on the dealer. I was able to price out all the extras exactly and look at the dealer invoice what they pay to Shelby for the package. I ended up paying about $2,000 for “Shelby Tax” versus buying everything separately paying for shipping and install. Some are adding a mark up to the 117k. I was lucky to pay way less. Like I said I pretty much got the parts for what they are worth and bought a 18 802A for msrp

jakedog

Reaction score
I was able to get a 2018 Raptor with 25 miles on it, for MSRP in San Diego at El Cajon Ford. I was treated incredibly well and did not think that I was going to be able to buy one locally...

If you want to know who I spoke and dealt with, please PM me.

Danny Daniel

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new member here. I pick up my new ‘18 tomorrow and paid 2000 over sticker only because my local dealer did all the work for me but I am getting everything exactly as I want. Just wanted to add, Gene Messer Ford in Lubbock, Tx has a white/ blue stripes Shelby in stock but not on their website. Shelby MSRP is 108,000, then their bump is 20000 making the list 128000. In jest playing around I told ‘em I would give 100000 then laughingly left dealership. 2 hours later they called and would take 102000! Then I went through a day of realizing it is way too much truck for this old man.

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new member here. I pick up my new ‘18 tomorrow and paid 2000 over sticker only because my local dealer did all the work for me but I am getting everything exactly as I want. Just wanted to add, Gene Messer Ford in Lubbock, Tx has a white/ blue stripes Shelby in stock but not on their website. Shelby MSRP is 108,000, then their bump is 20000 making the list 128000. In jest playing around I told ‘em I would give 100000 then laughingly left dealership. 2 hours later they called and would take 102000! Then I went through a day of realizing it is way too much truck for this old man.

It’s a great price for the truck
I picked up my Shelby Baja Raptor for around 100k
I bet you could talk them down to 100k flat

Danny Daniel

Reaction score
I agree, I did go through the test drive and a crash course in all there is about the Shelby. Since there are things about it I didn’t care for I decided to go with the stock Raptor and enjoy the fun of building it up to my preferences. But, it sure was tempting.

Theo

Reaction score
Hey
Any dealers in either Ohio or Western
PA for a good price on a Raptor?