Ford Raptor Inventory…CarGurus.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with 12 dealers in four states, 5-25k ADM on a 35”. Finally found a CO. dealership that is straight MSRP.
They‘re out there, just takes patience…and some phone calls.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with 12 dealers in four states, 5-25k ADM on a 35”. Finally found a CO. dealership that is straight MSRP.
They‘re out there, just takes patience…and some phone calls.
BINGO!!! CONGRATS!!!! (assuming you got the one you wanted???)

apadillarte

Reaction score
Yes…aware, just providing as a source and one tool that may allow someone to find the “needle in the haystack”. But it also give you an idea of the number of vehicles that are in the supply chain. CA dealers are F-ING NUTZ … so, if I place an order through your dealer and waited forever your still going to charge me $20k ADM? Yes,…
Lived in San Diego when I owned the 1st gen. after the 2nd Gen came out every single dealer in southern California was on crack . will never shop for a high end car there period.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the exact method I used to find my Raptor. I ended up with a Lead Foot 35” with the exact spec I wanted except it has a bed cover and graphics package which are not deal breakers for me. I called and emailed about 25 dealerships and finally found 1 in MS that was selling their only allocation at MSRP. They are out there, you just have to put in the work.

poppakap

Reaction score
This is the exact method I used to find my Raptor. I ended up with a Lead Foot 35” with the exact spec I wanted except it has a bed cover and graphics package which are not deal breakers for me. I called and emailed about 25 dealerships and finally found 1 in MS that was selling their only allocation at MSRP. They are out there, you just have to put in the work.
I guess I’m terrible at this.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

Curious, was the truck in stock and did you end up getting it? I always wonder if there are gonna be shenanigans when people say they found one, not purchased one. Not saying that's the case, but more info would be nice.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious, was the truck in stock and did you end up getting it? I always wonder if there are gonna be shenanigans when people say they found one, not purchased one. Not saying that's the case, but more info would be nice.

No, the truck was not on the lot, it was in production at the time I found it. It’s been built for a few weeks now, and the ETA for delivery is 9/25. Keeping my fingers crossed.

As for the price. I was concerned about the dealer pulling a fast one too. I signed a purchase agreement for the truck which has the purchase price (MSRP) and even worked with the finance manager to get all the a paperwork ready. I can’t guarantee they won’t pull any shenanigans, but I’m about as confident as I can be.