Ford Raptor Inventory…CarGurus.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8CDE6EAA-BF63-461D-ADA8-0E0EFCAABB44.jpegPatiently awaiting the arrival of my Raptor. I’ve had a few inquiries into, “how did you find it?”. I’ve used CarGurus.com to purchase the last few vehicles I have owned. Usually a pretty good source and shows a large amount of the available inventory out there. Currently showing 347 Raptors, which may be sold, on-hold, dealer ordered or ….

Doesn’t hurt to email/text and ask questions…always will find someone helpful and willing!!! Just like the dealer is relying on someone willing to walk off the street and pay FULL STUPID ADM and than some…only takes one and there is always one…

HOPING THIS WILL HELP SOMEONE FIND THEIR NEW RAPTOR!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, the sales goons say, "it's our only one!", "they are in short supply" ... "we can't even get more"..... well the number went up from 347 to 354...pretty sure that means supply went up...

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 2.03.36 PM.png

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy called on about 72 raptors this past week and found 8 35’s for msrp. All others (21)had a minimum 5k adm up to 20k am and the rest were all ready sold lol

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy called on about 72 raptors this past week and found 8 35’s for msrp. All others (21)had a minimum 5k adm up to 20k am and the rest were all ready sold lol
BUT, as your buddy proved there are some out there if you put in a little work...$5k ADM is still FAR better than $20k.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Most (Raptor) units you see on sites like CarGurus and cars.com are sold units. The system picks them up. Happens on other popular models as well.

But 100% there are MSRP dealers out there.

apadillarte

Reaction score
So, the sales goons say, "it's our only one!", "they are in short supply" ... "we can't even get more"..... well the number went up from 347 to 354...pretty sure that means supply went up...

View attachment 319731
Keep in mind that those websites list all cars even the special orders. Even cars that are spoken for an deposits on them. They somehow get info of what’s inbound to dealers.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that those websites list all cars even the special orders. Even cars that are spoken for an deposits on them. They somehow get info of what’s inbound to dealers.
Yes…aware, just providing as a source and one tool that may allow someone to find the “needle in the haystack”. But it also give you an idea of the number of vehicles that are in the supply chain. CA dealers are F-ING NUTZ … so, if I place an order through your dealer and waited forever your still going to charge me $20k ADM? Yes,…