ford raptor desert tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have to disagree about the stock tires.. i have 2500 miles, driven 5 trails or so and they are chunking like crazy, whole blocks.. i see guys who 4 wheel all week and nothing like this.. I am looking hard for a better tire.. Speed on the desert, dirt, but good on rocks..

Brett

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stock tires suck for the desert. Nitto TG's or General's. I prefer the Nitto Trail Grapplers. They last longer than the Generals.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have to disagree about the stock tires.. i have 2500 miles, driven 5 trails or so and they are chunking like crazy, whole blocks.. i see guys who 4 wheel all week and nothing like this.. I am looking hard for a better tire.. Speed on the desert, dirt, but good on rocks..

Brett

What do you air your tires down to before you run? May be they are still too full?

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i air down and the dealer keeps telling me to run 40lbs! so does BFG!

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

what should i be running?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
i air down and the dealer keeps telling me to run 40lbs! so does BFG!

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

what should i be running?

I run around +/-30 depending on the terrain. But I always air back up to 40 to get the TPMS light off when I'm done playing.

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try 30 on the next outing! I almost switched to KM2 Mud Terrain today! I think the general grabbers are the way to go..