GEN 2 Ford Raptor 2018 Maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorjark

Reaction score
Good Day All
I bought ford raptor 2018 run 110k miles

I feel it's exhausted and low performance

What do you recommend to change from engine and front steering parts and do maintenance

Additional notes :

When I ride move the steering wheel totally left only I feel some sound some errors comes out

Please advise

Last edited:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What’s the history on the truck? What octane are you using? The front end needs to be diagnosed to determine what is worn before replacing parts.

OP
OP
R

Raptorjark

Reaction score
What’s the history on the truck? What octane are you using? The front end needs to be diagnosed to determine what is worn before replacing parts.

I dont know about the history exactly so what I need if I dont know about the history what should I change

I use 95 octane

What do you mean by front end and how can be diagnosed

OP
OP
R

Raptorjark

Reaction score
I dont know about the history exactly so what I need if I dont know about the history what should I change

I use 95 octane

This the errors I have
What do you recommend and what should I do

IMG_6833.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6829.jpeg
    IMG_6829.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6828.jpeg
    IMG_6828.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6831.jpeg
    IMG_6831.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6830.jpeg
    IMG_6830.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 10

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I use 95 octane

None of those DTCs are related to engine performance; some may be erroneous. You’ll want to clear them all out and re-evaluate to see whether any DTCs return.

As far as the history, do you know if the truck was properly maintained? Was it damaged at some point? The steering gear failure code and loose/damaged suspension parts are a good indication of prior damage.

OP
OP
R

Raptorjark

Reaction score
None of those DTCs are related to engine performance; some may be erroneous. You’ll want to clear them all out and re-evaluate to see whether any DTCs return.

As far as the history, do you know if the truck was properly maintained? Was it damaged at some point? The steering gear failure code and loose/damaged suspension parts are a good indication of prior damage.
It was with someone not maintain the car properly

Yes there was accident from front side

What do you think my plan with those codes

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Change all of the fluids and spark plugs to start. As FTO said, clear the codes and retest. Look for loose or worn bushings and replace as necessary.

Post up a picture of your truck out there in Kuwait.