Ford is stopping F150 production (temporarily)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep my Raptor was built last week and is in transit to dealer but they built it without the carbon fiber package I ordered and didn’t bother letting me or dealership know that the parts where back ordered and have no idea when they will be available so not to slow production they built it the way they wanted instead of the way I ordered 70k to me is a lot I guess they do think it’s a big deal! Not to happy ��

The CF package is NOT hard to install - just order the parts and have the dealer install them, all on their dime of course.

Rickyricke

Reaction score
It’s on the window Sticker pretty sure you got it!

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Dealer doesn’t even know if it will be available later on ! It’s not real anyway just an overlay!

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t beleive this.....my car sold yesterday, I placed my order a few weeks ago and the dealer said they had the notice my build was scheduled to start production mid May.....I sure hope Ford can figure this out AND find some carbon fibre as I ordered that package and really want it! Fingers crossed

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Dealer doesn’t even know if it will be available later on ! It’s not real anyway just an overlay!

At least, you should be paying $995 less if that's any consolation. The dealer should also offer something for the trouble.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

I can’t beleive this.....my car sold yesterday, I placed my order a few weeks ago and the dealer said they had the notice my build was scheduled to start production mid May.....I sure hope Ford can figure this out AND find some carbon fibre as I ordered that package and really want it! Fingers crossed

With the production shutdown, they'll have more time to look. Mine is scheduled for next week also, but looks like that won't be happening.

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Makes sense but the window sticker is available days before the Truck is built....... Interesting.

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well this is ****** news as I'm 2 months into my 4-5 month wait with no VIN number