Ford FINALLY offers Door Sill Applique in a PAIR as an accessory item

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered two of the kits and installed them yesterday. I trimmed the ones for the rear to cover the area that gets scuffed. Cost me around $70 shipped. Here are some pics.

Front
View attachment 13264

Rear
View attachment 13265

They should make them a little bigger so we can do the front so it looks even and covers the entire diamond plate to give the most protection. I went the symmetrical look for the front but I got a little OCD.

I went slightly bigger then the diamond plate for the back. I tried to use the entire strip but you can't the truck bows down and the piece I felt could not handle it. It's not a straight run at all.

That should come with bedliner material sprayed on.

Front Sil.jpgRear Sil (1).jpg

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thats what I got a clear spray on like bed liner it feels like rubber or maybe plasti dip. why has not any one tryed that by the way.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll look or take some

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

actualy it's on the front of my truck too I don't think it will show up in a pic you can hardly make it out with the naked eye. you realy have too be looking or told it's their.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

2940-img-0285.jpg

can you see it it's on the bumper around the lights and up to the line where the bug sheild would go

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

522647_10151454821540512_600488566_n.jpg

you might just beable to see it around the light it is lighter besose of the fog absalutly no chiping and cleans real easay.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they would have to scuff up the paint for it to stick so ask if it would be posable if so you wouldn't have to wory about scuffing it that way you have a head start. I like the clear myself the interiar is black already and brings some blue in with the seat accsents. but that is my truck don't know if yours is blue. if it is black already it would be a nobrainer to me.