Ford F-150 Tremor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd really like to see heads for our 6.2. It'd be nice to get some real decent power numbers without forced air

Livernois has heads and cams and short blocks and long blocks and strokers...

I want to see a better intake manifold. I bet there is at least 30hp/tq still on the table.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here you go! This link shows you everything we have related to the 6.2L Raptor heads!

2010-11 SVT F150 Raptor Cylinder Heads

hey not trying to knock you stuff. you guys make some great stuff and love what you guys are doing. it just you'r stuff any cheap is what were getting at and for most of us it's to much to pay for the end result. now if i was going to do a full blown engine build then hell ya. as it sits each piece alone doesn't have a huge pay off but put them all together now you'r talking. in a couple of years when my suspension mods and other mods are done and i can actually use the added power i think a 6.6l will fit just nicely. Keep up the go work Livernois can't wait to see what else you guys do and maybe doing some business down the road but like i said i got a lot of stops along the way before i get there.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look at the original picture again. My heart tells me that was taken with a tilt-shift camera and this thing is a Hot wheels truck and somebody trying get a rise....