Ford F-150 Raptor R Order Books Will Open Up In Fall 2022: Exclusive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorWhoSaysNI

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't believe it, sorry, not trying to burst your bubble, but Ford Authority is as reliable as my ex.
I'm skeptical myself, we shall see. Ford said in the February 3, 2021 media release for the Gen 3 that the Raptor R would be coming out this year. They have been true to their word on things so far so (unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible), they never said it would be in showrooms this year just that it would be coming.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did say that the R would ba available in the second half of the year. It will likely be like the order banks for the 2021 trucks.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm skeptical myself, we shall see. Ford said in the February 3, 2021 media release for the Gen 3 that the Raptor R would be coming out this year. They have been true to their word on things so far so (unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible), they never said it would be in showrooms this year just that it would be coming.
Well, they have said stuff like that before, they used to be so reliable in what they release publicly, but lately (last couple of years) it never could be further from the truth. Pretty easy to say something like " it will be released next year" only to ignore it or alter the statement later on which they have done. I'm like you, I want this to be a reality, maybe I've just gotten old and grumpy, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter