Ford Extended Service Plan - Ford Protect vs. Flood Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UN-POSSIBLE.

you have a Gen1 and it is commonly know that the Gen1 Raptor had no problems.
;-)

I bought from Flood as well and next time I was at the local dealer they acknowledged I had the ESP.
So,having a Gen1 I should skip it,or were you just having fun in your reply..LOL...Do you know if they would insure a Raptor that has been modified by Shelby? Thanks

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I honestly have a warranty from Toyota lol. Bumper to bumper even the GLASS - $4200... 75k/5yr

down to $2300. Toyota Westminister MD

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just gave them a call. They said it needs to be paid upfront unless I want to go the Paypal six month credit route. I asked why they were low compared to directly from Ford. They said that Ford sells the ESP's at MSRP while they sell it for $100.00 over invoice or cost.

Thank you for your help.

You can finance the ESP from what I remember when I was shopping them. Flood was not the best price in that case though- there was another dealer that was lower cost if you wanted to finance it. Unfortunately I don't recall which one it was.