GEN 2 Ford cutting Coyote V8 Production - V8 in 2020 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look up Cylinder Wall Scoring, or BBQ Tick on the Coyote Motor and educate yourself. Ford and Dealers say it's 100% Normal and send you out the door.

I was in the market to buy a new PP2 Mustang, so I'm not bashing just because I'm bored.

And yes, I have an Ecoboost because you can't get any other motor in a Raptor, *******.

Typical ******* talking tough on a forum. Keep it up and you wont be on here long.

Glockman

Reaction score
Look up Cylinder Wall Scoring, or BBQ Tick on the Coyote Motor and educate yourself. Ford and Dealers say it's 100% Normal and send you out the door.

I was in the market to buy a new PP2 Mustang, so I'm not bashing just because I'm bored.

And yes, I have an Ecoboost because you can't get any other motor in a Raptor, *******.
Madmax, there was no reason to call someone that. Educate without name calling please. It makes our forum better than others

davidl81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man now I’m super confused. SL says the HOEB is trash, now I find out the 5.0 is trash. But we should wait for the 5.2SC as the best engine ever based on absolutely no knowledge.
That does it, I’m trading in my Raptor for a Tesla tomorrow since my truck is basically a ticking time bomb. Safety first I always say!

OP
OP
ddpt

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

davidl81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HERESY!
those words should never be typed here.

I just want an engine that wont explode on me. Based on my peer reviewed evidence on this forum I take it to be truth that Ford is incapable of either making a decent 5.0 V8 or a reliable 3.5L EB. Also we can all agree that GM and Ram products are trash, Tesla's explode, Porches are poorly engineered crap, but BMW is okay as long as you want a SUV. Thus my narrowing down of car buying decisions to a Prius. I could just take my wife's Range Rover and give her the Prius but I am sure that would be introducing new problems.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y'all are a bunch of sissies. I strapped a gaggle of Galaxy Note 7s to my engine block.

Go big or go home, amirite?