Ford Atlas Concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
What a baby! I'm telling!
Like you haven't harassed people before, especially new members.

I've joked around with people. Sure. We all have.

But when someone starts finding my posts to purposely try and troll me, nah. It ain't just jokin around anymore.

Call me whatever you want. I don't care.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like it a lot--will see what motor goes into it. I need a V8 no ringy dingy motor.. Inside puts the old one to shame.

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

I've joked around with people. Sure. We all have.

But when someone starts finding my posts to purposely try and troll me, nah. It ain't just jokin around anymore.

Call me whatever you want. I don't care.

A GHOST!! I thought 6.2 left here in a cloud of dust and a hearty HI HO Silver --Away!!!

Jay.gordon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever see this?!?! Just ran across it today, looks freakin beefy. Roided up

2015 Ford Atlas on the Road! - Driving, Details, Ride, Start Ups - YouTube

So it's too much chrome for me. What needs to happen is the Raptor and Atlas need to spend some alone time together and see what pops out. Keep the suspension of the Raptor and most of the interior of the Atlas and some of the exterior body styling of the Atlas but maintain the shape and contours of the Raptor.
Oh and when the Raptor is all up in the Atlas' tailpipe it needs to knock off those retractable steps! :superhack:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The chrome is overkill. I do really like the 2015 Raptor Rendering though. I would make minor changes but overall it's nice. I really liked the look of the seats in this, not sure how comfortable they'd be though.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is one hell of a magic truck. to various forum members is looks like a chevy, super duty,dodge ram,toyota,nissan,and a caddy.can anyone really say with all the badges off they could not i.d. it as a ford. lets give it a chance including driving it..oh yeah one day you could be driving one