For those of you that want to see black interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Tough to really make anything out.

I think Ford could have done a much better job integrating the 12" screen. The whole center area is very blocky and bulbous.. no flow at all. Reminds me of the older Chevy interiors.

The graphics aren't terrible, just not really my thing. Still don't get the obsession with orange.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tough to really make anything out.

I think Ford could have done a much better job integrating the 12" screen. The whole center area is very blocky and bulbous.. no flow at all. Reminds me of the older Chevy interiors.

The graphics aren't terrible, just not really my thing. Still don't get the obsession with orange.
Believe they said the orange would be the highlight color of their off-road performance vehicles. Much like red is the highlight color of their on road performance vehicles.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the graphics look terrible.
Yeah the 35 truck graphics are awful.

The 37 truck graphics look amazing!

after seeing this video of how cheap and basic the black 35 interior is, the 37 interior is looking like a Lambo now.

party2309

Reaction score
I like the graphics personally, obviously the 37’s look better but still think Ford did a good job here. I just couldn’t pull the switch to pay 14k more for the 37 package. Maybe next raptor as this is my first one!