For those of you that want to see black interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where's the green inserts? :)
I remember somebody swore up and down that the non-Recaros had green inserts. lol
If you use the 360 interior viewing option on the Ford build & price site, it does look like it has green inserts.
Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 4.48.49 PM.png

OP
OP
F

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t try to build mine without the 801a so having to add it to get 37 wasn’t a concern to me. Mine gets built week of 8/30... buying a 70k$+ truck and crying over a few extra grand to be able to get a package you want... maybe you should stick to buying a Prius
your such a baller. we are all so impressed lol

triggerfish

Reaction score
This is just making me want my truck more... lol. I hate the wait!!

The black interior looks fantastic, and why wouldn't it? It's the blue that doesn't make sense, especially with some exterior color choices. But if I'm being honest here, I wouldn't let it stop me from buying a 37" PP and just living with it.

Kind of like how the orange graphics package on the 35" doesn't make sense on some exterior colors. Looks great on Code Orange, but is just too gaudy on most other colors! I'm ordering it on my code orange, not sure i'd personally order it on any other color.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To my camp Raptor35 fellows.. No worries..
- If we want Recaros, we buy proper Recaros in black
- If we want 37s, we buy actually good looking ones
- If we want shocks, we buy true King/Fox upgrades

I'll trow Methods with 37s on the truck and do what is necessary to the suspension. That will be good enough to bridge the time until the :3681700201_eef6d1e2 is there. Let's just hope, Ford doesn't mess up the factory options for that one..

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
He has since disappeared, he also said we would’nt take delivery until 2022;)

Nope, I'm still here!

Never said the seat inserts were definitely green.. all I did was ask the question based on the screenshot conveniently provided above!

Also don't think I said that all trucks would be delayed until 22.. just that the majority of people on here would not see them!

On that note - wasn't production supposed to start last week? This week? Seems to me the delays have already begun!

I sincerely hope you all get your trucks very soon and that they are great. Waiting is hard. But we'll see!