For Sale: (IL) Manley ORV Explorer Trailer with RTT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll throw this out there too.

tows great behind the truck. If someone down south wants it. I can tow it down to ARR in august.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Chicago near Big Blue and I'm going to Raptober fest in Texas , I will help mike out and tow it to Raptober fest in a few month if someone way south is interested.

D

Deleted member 12951

Curious, what is the max weight the tent platform can support (especially the side that extends beyond the trailer)? Didn't see it on the website. I found the trailer weight.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll throw this out there too.

tows great behind the truck. If someone down south wants it. I can tow it down to ARR in august.

I live in Chicago near Big Blue and I'm going to Raptober fest in Texas , I will help mike out and tow it to Raptober fest in a few month if someone way south is interested.

Thanks guys! Between you guys and Havoc, that covers most of the country!

Curious, what is the max weight the tent platform can support (especially the side that extends beyond the trailer)? Didn't see it on the website. I found the trailer weight.

Good question. According to Tepui Tents web site, The tent is a 4 Season, 3 person Tent. Max tent support weight is 1,000 lbs. The price of the tent alone via thier site is $975.00 plus my also comes with the Tent Annex (extra room below base)

Here is a good video of the tent, so you can get a better idea.

Kukenam Rooftop Tent - YouTube

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to tow that with my truck? haha

Heck yea, you wont even feel it behind you..You know you want it...what do I need to do to get you into this trailer today? :Big Laugh:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heck yea, you wont even feel it behind you..You know you want it...what do I need to do to get you into this trailer today? :Big Laugh:

Hah,

I've towed it, forgot it was there. Luckily its pretty light considering its construction. Don't notice any performance decrease.