Foamer question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can get Adams on Amazon too. I will try it next time to see how it works. I have same the MTM cannon too, but use a lot more soap. It puts about and inch thick of foam on my truck.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick, why don't you have the Tire and trim stuff on Amazon? On another note, shampoo with wax or without, and why?

Right here!

Adam's ALL NEW Super VRT - 16oz : Amazon.com : Automotive

Our Car Wash Shampoo contains no wax, it's strictly used to clean, as a shampoo should be.

Shampoos clean and waxes protect.

Best to use dedicated products so they can perform their best. When you go mixing products like that, there's bound to be one performance aspect that will suffer.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get sucked in to the wash and wax stuff. It doesn't wash or wax very well.

Well said! A wash and wax product, same as gloss enhancer spray wax are just "boosters" to the original LSP you put down. Actually to be technical about it, they are not waxes but hybrid sealant or full synthetic sealants.

I do agree that we should support our forum sponsors, and wish that I could post my experience with Adam's product, but I have not had the privilege to use their products yet.....AND as an old detailing dog, I am hard pressed to walk away from my true and tried. The only reason I have some CG "stuff" in my arsenal is that it was provided for me for a review.... and ended up liking it, so now I buy some. Maybe if I get a chance to win one of those Giveaways that Adam's put together I will be able to try them out!