First Truck from SJ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lou N

Reaction score
Welcome aboard and congrats! These make great daddy cars ;)

Lots of ways to mod and accessorize the Raptor. Just look around the forum.
Hey, what's going on guys. South Jersey guy here, I had German cars my whole life. 2 M3's and an Audi S4 and now that my son just turned 1 felt the need it was time to get a bigger vehicle to do all the dad stuff. Got this 2019 Raptor that was a leftover in Delaware for a pretty good deal, ford performance blue fully loaded with the Recaro seats and 802a package. So far I love it I usually mod all my vehicles so I have a few ideas on what I would like to do to this but it being a whole different breed from I'm usually used too I'm hoping I pick the right mods. It also came with the oem bed extender which I have no use for if someone would like to make me a offer I rather give it to someone who will benefit from it then it sit in my garage and collect dust! If anyone has any first mod recommendations send them my way! Proud to be part of the FORD family!

View attachment 146354 View attachment 146355 View attachment 146356View attachment 146358
Yeah for sure! Already lookin at the awe 0fg exhaust and the turbosmart bov, I keep reading things back and fourth about intakes, some people are saying its worth it then others say a simple drop in is fine. I may go drop in since I felt made a difference on my M3 instead of wasting 1200 on a intake.
20200216_123419.jpg

20200216_123419.jpg

Lou N

Reaction score
You're gonna love it as we all do lots of fun things you could do to them.

Might be interested in the bed extender.send pics of it.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice ride man...just a warning since you obviously have an affinity for performance cars- Id say for most guys like 95% of the time “once you go truck you never go back”, meaning once you get used to the unreal combo of ruggedness/power/looks/size/luxury/utility/towing etc. it is REALLY tough to go back to anything else as a DD down the road.

If feasible- start looking for a 2nd toy car so you never have to worry bout compromise, still get your speed fix....but that being said, as other mentioned this truck response big time to a tune alone- +70-100hp combined w/ a 10 speed tranny that also gets dialed in w/ a custom tune & 4.10 gears & you for sure won’t find yourself thinking “this thing is quick for a truck”, you’ll just be like “damn this thing is quick period”

Green Goblin

Reaction score
Since you have a one year old, the first mod I recommend is a noggle - there is very little AC that blows to a rear ward facing car seat!! Lol

There are quite a few posts on upgrades. My biggest learning is be careful on new wheels, vast majority of aftermarkets dont have the correct offset. I’ve given in to the fact that I have serious rubbing when braking hard or carrying speed into a bumpy corner.

OP
OP
IMYRHUCKLBRY

IMYRHUCKLBRY

Reaction score
You're gonna love it as we all do lots of fun things you could do to them.

Might be interested in the bed extender.send pics of it.
PM your number ill send you some pics, I have a pic on the first page of them installed. Your truck is awesome too by the way.