First time buyer: Bedrug/mats + retractable cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Ordered the deezee rubber mat from Realtruck on here and put it over my spray in. Works perfectly. Not sure why the mat would need to be die cut for the grooves in the bed though.

Reaction score
Huge fan of a rubber mat in the bed. The best $100 i've spent on the truck--stuff doesnt fly around and its comfortable to move around in/shoot prone from
Which bed mat did you get for $100. I seen the Gator one but apparently it doesn't fit a Raptor bed. Next cheapest I seen (aside from the RC one which is out of stock) was $150

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which bed mat did you get for $100. I seen the Gator one but apparently it doesn't fit a Raptor bed. Next cheapest I seen (aside from the RC one which is out of stock) was $150
i got the gator for $95 shipped a year ago. It does fit Link

Last edited:

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Bedrug kit over the top of the spray in liner in mine. I would never do one over just a painted bed because I have made that mistake before. I work in ag so I get lots of dirt under the mat and as the mat moves around it uses the dirt like sandpaper and ruins the painted bed. I have not noticed any decrease in quality in this kit versus the others I have used in the past. I love the carpet because it doesn't get hot for me or my dogs and the padding makes crawling around to get things SO much more comfortable. Man I must be getting old....

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had several bed cover options and my favorite are the roll up hard types like Bak makes. I went with the BAK 4s Revolver this time. So far I am not happy with it. When you go through the car wash, it lifts the sides up and water gets everywhere inside the bed. I haven't had much leaking with other styles in the past so I would be wary of this particular style if that is important to you.