Retrax Realtruck Spotlight!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello again Ford Raptor Forum!

After many requests, we are pleased to spotlight our most popular retractable tonneau covers! These retractable covers offer great protection while also being easy to operate with no maintenance needed! We will be spotlighting the RetraxOne MX, RetraxPro MX, RetraxOne XR and RetraxPro XR!

Details:
If you would like to get a quote on one of these just send us an email or PM with your vehicle information, and we will be happy to send that over to you! We accept all brands of cards, PayPal and even Affirm financing.

Contact Info:
You can reach PM us here at @Admin.Realtruck or email [email protected] with Raptor Retrax in the subject line!

About the Covers:

RETRAXONE MX
  • The RetraxONE MX combines durable polycarbonate construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish. The matte finish on the RetraxONE MX provides incredible scratch resistance and adds style to your truck.
  • The RetraxONE MX has a sealed ball-bearing roller system that glides effortlessly along the rail with the convenient handle that eliminates the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs. The RetraxONE MX is key lockable any position that gives you unlimited flexibility in your hauling capacity.
  • The RetraxONE MX has a 1 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the first year at a prorated price
_rtxrx_onemx_21ford-f150_01closed_w760_h500_cr_q75-jpg.350126
onemx_21ford-f150_details_04badge_w760_h500_cr_q75-jpg.350127

RetraxPro MX:

• This cover is constructed from industrial strength aluminum slats that provide unsurpassed strength and ruggedness. The RetraxPRO MX combines industrial strength aluminum construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish. The matte finish on the RetraxPRO MX provides incredible scratch resistance and adds style to your truck.
• The RetraxPRO MX has a sealed ball-bearing roller system that glides effortlessly along the rail with a convenient handle that eliminates the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs. The RetraxPRO MX is key lockable in any position that gives you unlimited flexibility in your hauling capacity.
• The RetraxPRO MX has a Legendary Lifetime Guarantee.

_rtxrx_promx_21ford-f150_01closed_w760_h500_cr_q75-jpg.350128
promx_21ford-f150_details_03badge_w760_h500_cr_q75-jpg.350129

RetraxOne XR:
  • The RetraxONE XR combines strong, durable polycarbonate with a powerful and incredible scratch resistant matte finish paired with a low-profile patented design that streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm seal.
  • The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino Rack and many more offering endless possibilities.
  • The RetraxONE XR has a 1 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the first year at a prorated price
x_onexr_21ford-f150_blue_01closed_w760_h500_cr_q75-jpg.350130
_21ford-f150_details_05handleopen_w760_h500_cr_q75-jpg.350131

RetraxPro XR:

• The XR Series combines the PRO MX with the integrated Trax Rail System that allows for unique and personal customization above your tonneau cover. The RetraxPRO XR, combines industrial strength aluminum construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish.
• The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino Rack and many more offering endless possibilities.
• The RetraxPRO XR has a Legendary Lifetime Guarantee.

8eab9e6f76cd34db96a2dbdcb3da70da-jpg.350132
8d208f7cc0a9ff17dd16402b11ad9c08-jpg.350134

(Cross bars & accessories are not included, but do qualify for forum pricing)

Due to pricing restrictions, I cannot post the percentages off on here, but you can PM any of us for the amounts. This will also include free shipping to the lower 48! We do charge sales tax for the following states: AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, D.C, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY, VA, AZ, NM, ID. (Basically all states but OR, NH, MT, AK, DE)

If you have any questions, feel free to call, email and PM and we are happy to help!

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
I did some research on these covers for a different truck so I wanted to get some direct feedback, how do these hold up with winter conditions? In New England, we get days of freeze/thaw, subzero temps for days on end, etc. Will these work in this type of environment?

mts

Reaction score
I've got the Pro XR and had good luck with it. I need to get some storage rails for it and it seems like I saw a list of different systems that work/are designed for the Pro XR but now I can't seem to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is this the sheet you were looking for?

Attachments

• e13b67c153b4b9b483dc3e7ef50dac55 (2).pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 24

77Raptor

Reaction score
@Admin.RealTruck I just recently got my Raptor and am looking to get either the RetraxOne XR or the RetraxPro XR. From what I can tell, the differences between the two are: aluminum vs carbonate construction, load capacity of the cover itself (I don't see myself putting much of anything directly onto the cover, just the rack I would mount onto the rails) and the warranty. Is there anything else I'm missing that I need to consider if the ~$600 difference is worth it to me?

Last edited:

ReLLiK75

Reaction score
How do I stop my RetraxPro from leaking so bad? If it's snowing or raining, I have to make sure nothing in my bed is near the sides or they'll end up soaked.