First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SulDogger

Reaction score
Sick truck, like the stealth PPF. How long did it take to get the PPF installed?
Thanks! After wash and paint overview, want to say 2 days. Also had windows tinted and ceramic coat over wrap (makes a huge difference IMO far easier maintenance as long as you keep up with the booster). Overall truck was gone for a week as weather also wasn’t good for curing.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I have been staring at my stock decals for 2 weeks now since pickup and have grown to dislike them. Too obnoxious for me with the orange RAPTOR. Just my opinion. Here is the before with decals (dirty), and after (decal delete and ceramic coated). I love the results.

Thoughts? :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-195709.png
    Screenshot_20211120-195709.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 374
  • Screenshot_20211120-195722.png
    Screenshot_20211120-195722.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 374

Mxsledder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I have been staring at my stock decals for 2 weeks now since pickup and have grown to dislike them. Too obnoxious for me with the orange RAPTOR. Just my opinion. Here is the before with decals (dirty), and after (decal delete and ceramic coated). I love the results.

Thoughts? :)
Looks great! I had the graphics on my order which is also black and deleted them recently from the order. Looks like I made the right call.