First Scratch (that I didn't do)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Major condolences OP, I'm so sorry that that happened. I can feel your pain for someone's stupidity and blatant ignorance.

How did you park?

Were you crowding or overlapping a spot?

Big, wide truck like that is bound to **** people off if you park jacked up.

It's ********, but only takes a little to **** off ******** like that.

That's why I park far away everywhere I go. ****** off the wife, but tough shit.

That's why whenever I park I almost always go out of my way to make it so inconvenient and difficult for me to get to my truck, that I'd know if you're approaching my truck you're there for trouble.

And fyi I always hang off at a distance and chill for like 2-3 minutes on my cell pretending to look at it but am instead eying the truck. Call me paranoid but...

If I EVER catch someone keying my car or someone elses....I'll break both their arms. No questions asked.

:killer:

Like MajorAR said, instead for me its simple escalation of violence. Give me your information to pay the damage(s), not like me in your face? Touch me and you'll wish triple-jointed ligaments exist, I aim for bending knees the wrong way. Pretty simple message to convey.

jarrettaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sorry to see this Phil. You need a run of good luck for a change. I hope you can find out who did this. I have considered cameras and this may help make that decision. Not that you need it, but I would love to join in on the roughing up of this punk if you find him.

OP
OP
tipnring

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sorry to see this Phil. You need a run of good luck for a change. I hope you can find out who did this. I have considered cameras and this may help make that decision. Not that you need it, but I would love to join in on the roughing up of this punk if you find him.

Hopefully they can get it looking good again, if not I may order a 2014. I only have 5400 miles on this one.

Jarrett, your raptor looks great with the new ADD bumpers & HID headlights.
When my Raptor grows up, I want it to look like yours.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tipnring

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking it in to have it fixed tomorrow. It is supposed to be ready on Friday. I will post some photos when I get it back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you will still have a small scratch by the taillight, but would the bed graphics cover up basically all of it?

Maybe another alternative, I just picked my oem graphics up from tasca for $848 shipped.

OP
OP
tipnring

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about the graphics too. I just like that clean black look. Hopefully it will look great when they finish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
tipnring

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Raptor back today just in time for the Florida-Georgia game. Looks great, the Cadillac dealership did a good job painting it.

How long should I wait before I put some wax on the new paint?