First Raptor! Long overdue, but love it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
crash

crash

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

Kudos for scrubbing down the tire shine before FRF pics. But...
no mods? look at those empty bumper slots where all those lights could go...
;-)

#OneLessprius
Ha! No tire shine for me, but thought clean tires for a shareable pic would be good. :D As for the mods, yeah - I'm going to be taking a look at what others have done, and then seeing what's next. Off the cuff, so far I am thinking about when to rebuild/replace the shocks, what tires to get next, do I need replace the plastic oil pan, should I get a grill guard, and lights! To me, this rig is like the motorcycles - how could you not customize it at least a little bit? :)

OP
OP
crash

crash

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought a BLACK 2017 Gen 2 with similar miles, and the same options.. I wanted Avalanche but settled for black.. Lets do a straight trade???View attachment 339278
Thanks, and nice looking Raptor! I have to admit that the Avalanche color has really grown on me and I am glad I decided to go for it.

OP
OP
crash

crash

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Now get it tuned with a Goosetune! You would be shocked at how dull and boring a non tuned Raptor is once you get it done.
Thanks! I will definitely look into that!

OP
OP
crash

crash

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, like others have said. That's the best color EVER in a Raptor.
Thanks! It was a tough sell from my first look on the website, but am definitely happy with it! It gets a lot of comments, especially when I am back in the old stomping grounds, where the majority of the trucks are the same 1 or 2 colors. Sometimes the local watering hole looks like they are hosting a convention - lol. :D