first jump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
counting to a thousand 3 is only 1 second well depending on how excited you are if your drunk and slurring it might take a bit longer lol if your counting as fast as you can you slow down by putting that thousand word in and it's not like it's a very accurate scale unless you might be a red neck but seriously jump one and it feels like a long time if you get any air at all like I said I wish it would have been taped to be realistic I was driving 42 to 48 mph not 100% all I know for sure it was fun and I'm still alive I'll only do it aegean when some one is taping it but had to do it one time just for me.:waytogo:

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

whtrapta do you know about how fast you where driving Its weird that you need to keep pushing it a bit more and all a sudden your flying lol 35 40 you get a bunny hop and 40 50 air I was only thinking ok the guy said you can go over most of these jumps at the raptor roundup at 40 mph easy and the hill that I went over looked about the same
P.S. I know my jump was not as big as whtrapta's It was my first air time but it felt good

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's kinda like jumping a ramp on roller blades - when you're up in the air you feel like you're 10 feet up and when you come down you're crashing. Same thing with a Raptor - you were only 2 feet off the ground and you think you were up there 10 feet in the air.

I seem to enjoy running at speed over whoops and expecting the Raptor to cringe like I am while the truck soaks up every whoop like it's nothing.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I seem to enjoy running at speed over whoops and expecting the Raptor to cringe like I am while the truck soaks up every whoop like it's nothing.

It still amazes me every time. I'll think "these might be a bit big..." and then glide right over.