FINALLY picked up my Roush Raptor!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Off topic of the raptor but... How do you like the F458? Driven a F430 and loved it, never had the privilege of getting behind the wheel of a F458 though. Looks sick and the exhaust note is great! You have 3 of my favorite vehicles, very nice garage. One day... one day.

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off topic of the raptor but... How do you like the F458? Driven a F430 and loved it, never had the privilege of getting behind the wheel of a F458 though. Looks sick and the exhaust note is great! You have 3 of my favorite vehicles, very nice garage. One day... one day.

Thanks!!! I had a 430 and it was a great car. Before I bought the 458 I drove a McLaren MP4 12C and LOVED it. The dealer was great, but McLaren and the car has not "proved" themselves in the US yet. My other worry was resale value. Ferrari's hold their value pretty good. I just decided to stick with Ferrari. The 458 is like driving a street legal F1 car on the street. It is so reined its amazing. I picked her up in August of 2012. Needless to say I could still get close to what I paid for it if I sold it today the McLaren is a different story. I saw some on eBay that MSRP'd for $260k - $280k with 1000 miles go for $195k - $210k. OUCH!!!!

Thanks again and one day your dream will come true!

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the Raptor. Enjoy it and use it in the best of health.

As he says....wainting and waiting.....(Ordered Jan 18, 2013)

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the Raptor. Enjoy it and use it in the best of health.

As he says....wainting and waiting.....(Ordered Jan 18, 2013)

Thanks and I can ASSURE you the wait is worth it. This Raptor reminds me of my Lightnings I had, BUT the Raptor is very practical. Last night I had my wife and kids out and at most of the red lights people we asking me about the truck.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks and I can ASSURE you the wait is worth it. This Raptor reminds me of my Lightnings I had, BUT the Raptor is very practical. Last night I had my wife and kids out and at most of the red lights people we asking me about the truck. I also raced a 2013 5.0 with mods and busted his a$$ with 4 people in the truck!!! LMAO.

Thanks, at least Roush isn't too far from me - they promised a one week
turn around after delivered from the dealer. Which package did you get?