FINALLY picked up my Roush Raptor!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 3 1/2 months I FINALLY picked up my raptor today. It was worth the wait, BUT I have a coolant leak around the bell housing. I checked all the fluids and they are perfect. I checked all the hose clamps that others have had problems with and they are perfect. I called dealer and they said to bring it in today or Monday. Of course I said Monday!!!

Thanks for everyone help during the waiting game...

Attachments

• raptor dealer.jpg
    raptor dealer.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 91
  • raptor garage.jpg
    raptor garage.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 113
  • raptor garage 2.jpg
    raptor garage 2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 98

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I must have skipped the word bell and changed housing to shroud and typed a reply with one thumb up my ass. you'll get to know me lol

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

If they didn't get the head gasket seated probably shouldn't drive it ask someone that knows. if it's a lot and coming out the back of the engine.

RV-Junke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!!! Please send some updates as you put miles on it...I am thinking of Modifing my 2012 SCrew...Ford dealer stated, I would need to modify the transmission a tad...I didn't ask what he meant. But hell, it would be great to have the blower! Best of luck and ENJOY!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quite a few had that problem on 2012s and a few on 2013s. For most it was the hose clamps and some replaced them with better ties. Do a search on the forum for coolant leak.