Finally looked at TRX up close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My SCAB gets 14.5 mpg tooling around my neighborhood and just pulled 19 on a highway road trip with the family at 90 degrees outside. I bet the TRX gets half that lol.
Not quite that bad, but if you want the horses you have to feed them the hay...

Victor luna

Reaction score
Trx is a piece of wannabe raptor just like the srt 10 truck was to compete with the lightning what a joke. We should not even be comparing the two but whatever people like there ears tickled

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Over $100.000 when it's over and done with, and then there is the insurance bill on a vehicle that costs what a house should cost.
I paid $41,000 for my 2011 SCAB.
And you can probably sell it for close to that.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing I don't understand about the TRX is the inclusion of so much plastic in things that should never be made of plastic like the battery tray or the remote res mount for the front coilovers. They never intended for the truck to be offroaded seriously.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The TRX is what most ppl what the R to be…… a poser off-road truck that is more catered to street driving.

If you don’t off roading I don’t see why a TRX isn’t on your list to buy.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I don't understand about the TRX is the inclusion of so much plastic in things that should never be made of plastic like the battery tray or the remote res mount for the front coilovers. They never intended for the truck to be offroaded seriously.
Uh-oh. I bet the engine mounts are modest in size, too.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine has one, calls my Raptor a "baby truck". LOL, I just call his TRX the "fat ugly chick who gives good BJs". It's the girl no one really wants to be seen with in public.
Just curious, does he beat up on it off road?

Status
Not open for further replies.