Finally looked at TRX up close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks more like velocity blue.
I saw one at a car show today at the local Ford dealer. I'm trying to decide which one I like better the TRX or the Syclone.
You’re right. It is closer to Velocity. They still have this though.

OP
OP
1BAD454SSv2

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’re right. It is closer to Velocity. They still have this though.

Looks like performance Blue

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wtf is purify/sanitizer?

Ya they’re big and beefy and overpriced IMO.
I think that was a typo, inserted into the wrong package. That option is part of the conditional $995 COVID package. I think anyone purchasing a TRX that has not been vaccinated qualifies for this package.

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The TRX is exactly what dodge has being doing since 2015 ( take a vehicle and throw a ton of hp oand for some that is enough. With the TRX they copy and pasted the Gen 2 Raptor specs , added weight and a more powerful motor. The TRX is the hellcat pickup truck. It’s a tank and noticeably heavier than it’s competition.

I love the TRX interior but that is it, I prefer nimble and lightweight over heavy HP. To me these to trucks are like comparing a GT3 to a Redeye. I’d take the GT3 anyway of the week. If the new TRX just matched the Gen 2 specs how do you think it will compare to the Gen 3. It’s a no brainer the Raptor is the better truck but it’s a matter of do you want the better truck or do you just want high hp in a truck.
Lol GT3...more like a GT Mustang to Redeye. That's more honest comparison

Bad V2

Reaction score
The TRX will be a fun street truck, mostly. Okay off-road. Raptor will be better off road and just not as fast on the street. Simple.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My SCAB gets 14.5 mpg tooling around my neighborhood and just pulled 19 on a highway road trip with the family at 90 degrees outside. I bet the TRX gets half that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.