Finally found the Raptor I wanted without market adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeffBea

Reaction score
2023-11-03 15.09.29.jpg

Just purchased yesterday, traded in a leased 21 Platinum Powerboost and made $4000 dollars in equity. Had to drive a 1.5 hours away from Columbus, OH (Central Ohio) to Sidney, OH to get away from the stupid $5000 market value adjustment thing going on still with Raptors. I'm going to love this truck. Biggest thing I like so far is the stiffer, better handling suspension compared to the mushy Platinum suspension, it made me feel like an old man.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 430524

Just purchased yesterday, traded in a leased 21 Platinum Powerboost and made $4000 dollars in equity. Had to drive a 1.5 hours away from Columbus, OH (Central Ohio) to Sidney, OH to get away from the stupid $5000 market value adjustment thing going on still with Raptors. I'm going to love this truck. Biggest thing I like so far is the stiffer, better handling suspension compared to the mushy Platinum suspension, it made me feel like an old man.
Congratulations, welcome to the family